Assignment: Resettle Colonists
- Any duty officer x 3
- Success: 91%
- Disaster: 9%
- 5x [Colonist]
"Resettle Colonists" is a repeatable Colonial assignment found in the Current Map or under the Operations Department Head. Successful completion of the mission rewards five Colonists that can be used for certain Colonial Assignments.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Collect colonists for resettlement.
- Colonists are required assets for completion of certain colonial assignments in star clusters.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though this mission is available in most parts of the galaxy, it is not available everywhere. Typically, if you can't find it in your current sector block, pop across to a neighboring one, and you'll likely be more successful. If you can't find it in any of the possible locations mentioned above, then you'll have to wait for a sector update.
- If you can't find this assignments while in sector spaces, visit your ship interior and check the Operations duty officer assignments giver OR simply open the assignments interface, click on Department Heads then click on "Assignments" next to "Operations.
- All of the various Colonization assignment chains require 12 Colonists each for completion, making this assignment, while not a direct part of the chains, almost necessary for their completion.
- Not to be confused with the Relocate Colonists assignment, in which the Colonists are the required Duty Officers, not the reward.