Assignment: Research Practical Applications for Jevonite
(3 of 4)
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 3%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Where theory ends, practical application begins. Research practical applications for Jevonite.
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible assignments involving this commodity.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
This assignment appears under Featured > Chains list.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1 x Research Lab Scientist
- 1 x Development Lab Scientist
- 1 x Science
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Critical reward bonus 150% (for the currency and the points).
- Confusingly, Stubborn is required for Critical Success, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster! Using officers who have the Stubborn trait appear to increase the Disaster probability by _% and enhancing the Critical Success factor by _%.The recommendation is therefore to avoid using Stubborn officers until this assignment is fixed or see if the Critical Success percentage added is higher than the Disaster.
See also (Commodities assignments sub-chains)[edit | edit source]
- Biochemical Investigations: Bateret Incense
- Biochemical Investigations: Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
- Biochemical Investigations: Jevonite
- Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets
- Biochemical Investigations: Tulaberries
- Biochemical Investigations: Unrefined Ketracel