Assignment: Relieve Shortage of Gamma Quadrant Commodity
(Redirected from Assignment: Relieve Shortage of Jevonite for Mineral Refinement)
Requires duty officers:
10x of the corresponding Gamma Quadrant commodity (varies)
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 3%
- Success: 68%
- Failure: 29%
- Ambushed!: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
- A shortage of Bateret Incense has been reported on Bajor in the lead up to the Peldor Festival. Relieving the shortage would shore up political connections with the Federation.
- A shortage of Jevonite has been reported on a Cardassian outpost. Relieving the shortage would shore up political support.
- A shortage of Shapeshifting Lockets has been reported on a scientific research station attempting to unravel Changeling physiology.
- A shortage of Tulaberries has been reported on a world in the Gamma Quadrant. Relieving the shortage would shore up needed political support in the general war effort.
- A shortage of Unrefined Ketracel has been reported on a scientific research station attempting to unravel Jem'Hadar physiology.
Variations[edit | edit source]
The assignments vary by Gamma Quadrant commodity.
Requires[edit | edit source]
One of the following, depending on the commodity stated in the assignment:
- 10x [Bateret Incense]
- 10x [Ferasan Nepeta Leaves]
- 10x [Jevonite]
- 10x [Shapeshifting Lockets]
- 10x [Tulaberries]
- 10x [Unrefined Ketracel]
- 1x Quartermaster, Trader, 2x Any Officer
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Critical: Not only was the shipment gratefully accepted, but a commendation has been sent to your superiors in response to your initiative and actions.
- Success: The shipment was gratefully accepted.
- Failure: While the shipment was accepted, your officers' motives were viewed skeptically.
- Ambushed!: Renegade Orion pirates ambushed the shipment!
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from a Ferengi Trader NPC located either on the Deep Space Nine promenade, or on the bridge of one of the following ships: Ferengi D'Kora-class Marauder, Ferengi Nandi Warship, or Tuffli Class Freighter.
- The assignment can also be found on the DS9 promenade (separate from the Ferengi Trader NPC).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A corresponding variant for [Ferasan Nepeta Leaves] has (yet) to be identified.