Assignment: Relieve Minor Shortfall of Gamma Quadrant Commodity
(Redirected from Assignment: Relieve Minor Shortfall of Shapeshifting Lockets for Changeling Research)
Requires duty officers:
5x of the corresponding Gamma Quadrant commodity (varies)
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 3%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
- Ambushed!: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
- A shortfall of Bateret Incense has been reported on Bajor in the lead up to the Peldor Festival. Relieving the shortage would shore up political connections with the Federation.
- A shortfall of Jevonite has been reported on a Cardassian outpost. Relieving the shortage would shore up political support.
- A shortfall of Shapeshifting Lockets has been reported on a scientific research station attempting to unravel Changeling physiology.
- A shortfall of Tulaberries has been reported on a world in the Gamma Quadrant. Relieving the shortage would shore up needed political support in the general war effort.
- A shortfall of Unrefined Ketracel has been reported on a scientific research station attempting to unravel Jem'Hadar physiology.
Variations[edit | edit source]
The assignments vary by Gamma Quadrant commodity.
Requires[edit | edit source]
One of the following, depending on the commodity stated in the assignment:
- 1x Quartermaster, Trader, 2x Any Officer
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Critical: Not only was the shipment gratefully accepted, but a commendation has been sent to your superiors in response to your initiative and actions.
- Success: The shipment was gratefully accepted.
- Failure: While the shipment was accepted, your officers' motives were viewed skeptically.
- Ambushed!: Renegade Orion pirates ambushed the shipment!
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from a Ferengi Trader NPC located either on the Deep Space Nine promenade, or on the bridge of one of the following ships: Ferengi D'Kora-class Marauder, Ferengi Nandi Warship, or Tuffli Class Freighter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A corresponding variant for [Ferasan Nepeta Leaves] has (yet) to be identified.