Assignment: Recover Jem'Hadar Supply Cache
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
You will receive the following reward:
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Cardassian captain Gul Tain's data chip lists a number of Jam'Hadar supply depots. Most are encrypted, but you have managed to decrypt the location of one of them.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is rare.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: Provide Sanctuary to Gul Tain completed.
- 1x Quartermaster
- 1x Any Officer
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Needs confirmation: Awards additional Cardassian duty officers. (prob. for crit. success)
- Needs correction of description
- Got 5x Ferasan Nepata Leaves and 5x Bateret Incense as reward for "Success"
- Another time on "Success", got 5x Shapeshifting Lockets and 5x Unrefined Ketracel. So, believe that the reward is 5x of two different Gamma Quadrant commodities.
- Critical resulted in 5x Jevonite, 5x Unrefined Ketracel, 5x Shapeshifting Lockets, 10x Bateret Incense. Probably did 5 rolls on the list of Gamma Quadrant commodities and rewarded 5x of each that came up with Incense being rolled twice and thus rewarding 5x2 of that commodity.