Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Assignment: Purchase Prototype (KDF)
- Any duty officer x1
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 55%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 1%
- Critical Success x20 in
Summary[edit | edit source]
A set of experimental prototype deployable space <device name> has appeared on the black market available for any discreet purchaser.
Variations[edit | edit source]
There are different types of items that may be secured:
- Heavy Disruptor Turret ... (First City)
- Heavy Phaser Turret ... (Qo'noS System ; First City ; Klingon Academy)
- Heavy Antiproton Turret ... (Qo'noS System ; First City ; Eta Eridani Block)
- Heavy Polaron Turret-(bugged;r. phaser)  ... (Klingon Academy)
- Heavy Tetryon Turret ... (First City, Eta Eridani Block)
- Heavy Plasma Turret ... (Qo'noS System)
|Prototype Mission Variation||Reward - Device||Amount||Found In|
|Heavy Disruptor Turret||10||(First City)|
|Heavy Phaser Satellite Turret||10||(Qo'noS System, First City, Klingon Academy)|
|Heavy Antiproton Turret||10||(First City, Qo'noS System, Eta Eridani Block)|
|Heavy Polaron Turret||10||(Qo'noS System, Klingon Academy)|
|Heavy Tetryon Turret||10||(First City, Eta Eridani Block)|
|Heavy Plasma Turret||10||(Qo'noS System)|
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Critical Reward Bonus 150%
- (X System) = locations to track/search more easy each different prototype .
- The item reward will auto-equip on Ship Device slots if there are free slots available.
- Qo'noS System is the space area of the Klingonian home world/planet .