Assignment: Prevent Assassination of Earth 20th Century Dictator
- Critical Success: 3%
- Success: 23%
- Moderate Success: 74%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Send a small detachment of officers to prevent the overzealous actions of a rookie time traveller.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Possible location[edit | edit source]
This assignment can be aquired only by activating a [Temporal Beacon - Military Assignment] anywhere in the game except for the mission maps where the assignments list is disabled.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1 x [Temporal Beacon - Military Assignment] [Temporal Beacon - Military Assignment]
- 1 x Tactical or 1 x Security
- 1 x Security
Reward variations[edit | edit source]
- Critical Success = [Berlinghoff Rasmussen] (Trader)
- Success = ...
- Moderate Success (Failure) = 706 Military points.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
Final outcome: Moderate Success
Final outcome: Success
Final outcome: Critical
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This assignment refers to any number of fictional sources involving time travel to kill 20th Century Earth dictators, possibly including, but not limited to, the Desmond Warzel short story "Wikihistory" or, alternatively, to the "Command & Conquer: Red Alert" series of video games.