Assignment: Prepare Traditional Klingon Ascension Feast
(5 of 5)
Requires duty officers:
- Chef x3
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 7%
- Success: 41%
- Failure: 41%
- Disaster: 12%
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Ambassador from Qo'noS is being entertained at a local neutral base, but his son who has been traveling with him is due for his Ascension Feast. Gain political favor by preparing this complicated meal.
- This assignment is available from your ship-board Chef. Completing this assignment will open up additional possible culinary assignments.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: Boil Klingon-Ferengi Fusion Cooking completed.
- 3 x [Klingon Gladst], 3 x [Klingon Octopus], 3 x [Klingon Grapok Sauce], 5 x [Blood Wine], 1 x [Klingon Heart of Targ]
- 3 x Chef
- 2 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- [Blood Wine] can be bought on Qo'noS: First City from the bartender (1200 EC) or replicated by a Rare or better Klingon chef (20 EC). It can also be bought from the Bartender on Nimbus III or at the Klingon Food Vendor on Deep Space 9 for 20 EC.
- "Master Chef" title on critical success, repeatable.