Assignment: Medical Conference on Ketracel White
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 12%
- Success: 52%
- Failure: 32%
- Disaster: 3%
Summary[edit | edit source]
A science station hosting a conference on Ketracel White has offered to let your personnel attend the conference in return for any oversupply of unrefined Ketracel White you may be holding.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1 x Biologist or 1 x Biochemist, plus 2 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Success: Your officers comported themselves well and without incident.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Assignment found at DS9 (ground, system, sector space), as well as the bottom two rows of sectors and the Mariah and Breen sectors of the Alpha Quadrant.
- Assignment was NOT found in the Beta, Gamma, or Delta quadrants.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Outcome percentages are estimated based on assignment of duty officers with fewest available "good" traits and no "bad" traits; will need to be updated to reflect base values with duty officers having no matching traits.