Assignment: Investigate Rumors of Intelligence
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 53%
- Failure: 37%
- Disaster: 5%
You will receive the following reward:
- [Contraband] x5 (Critical Success)
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Credible information has reached you that <Faction Player> Intelligence has put an agent on your ship without your knowledge for unknown purposes.
- Choose your most trusted officers to identify who the agent is, and even more importantly, the reason for the investigation.
- Choose your most trusted officers to identify who might be more loyal to the Empire's spymaster than to their own captain.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Critical Success: Your security officers were able to locate the agent from Starfleet Intelligence without him realizing he had been made. Now that you know who the agent is, you can work at figuring what Starfleet Intelligence is looking for.
- Your security officers were able to locate the agent from Klingon Intelligence without him realizing he had been made. Now that you know who the agent is, you can keep him away from any information you do not want coming back to cause you trouble.
- Success: Your security officers collected some promising leads, and now have a list of suspects to watch carefully for more signs.
- Failure: Your security officers followed several promising trails, but each eventually turned cold.
- Disaster: (Unknown)
Variations[edit | edit source]
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 2x Security Officer
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player receives the variation name for the faction who belongs to.
- Even though it is a Personal assignment, the galaxy map has been added for a better localization..
- Klingon variation in Zenas Expanse; Zeta Andromedae Block; Klingon Academy; Regulus Sector Block.
- Federation variation in Sol System.