Assignment: Host Diplomatic Reception
(4 of 5)
Requires duty officers:
- Bartender x3
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 7%
- Success: 41%
- Failure: 41%
- Disaster: 12%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Over your objections, your superiors have designated your ship to host a diplomatic reception.
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible bartending assignments.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: Locate Rare Vintage of Tranya completed.
- 1 x [Aldebaran Whiskey], 1 x [Saurian Brandy], 1 x [Tulaberry Wine], 1 x [Blood Wine]
- 3 x Bartender
- 2 x Security
Notes[edit | edit source]
- [Saurian Brandy] is available from most food vendors.
- [Blood Wine] is available from the bartender in the First City of Qo'noS, from the Bartender on Nimbus III or from the Klingon Food Vendor on Deep Space 9.
- [Aldebaran Whiskey] is available from your ship's replicator if you have a rare or better quality Bartender in your duty officer roster. It can also be bough from the bartender at Starfleet Academy, from Quark on Deep Space 9, from Belan on Drozana Station.
- [Tulaberry Wine] is available from Ship Assignment: Special Reserve or by Assignment: Confiscate Contraband From Crew, or can be replicated if you have a blue/rare or Better Dosi or Vorta Bartender. See Replicator unlocks.