Assignment: Further Research into Practical Applications for Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 3%
- Success: 71%
- Failure: 25%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Where theory ends, practical application begins. Research practical applications for Jevonite.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 15 x [Ferasan Nepeta Leaves] [Ferasan Nepeta Leaves]
- 1 x Research Lab Scientist, 1 x Development Lab Scientist, 1x Science
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Critical: A number of novel discoveries were made, shedding considerable light on this as a resource. Your First Officer advises keeping the Ferengi from finding out about this work, however...
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stubborn is required for Critical, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster. Using duty officers with the Stubborn trait appears to both increase the Critical chance by _% and the Disaster chance by _%. Players may wish to avoid using Stubborn officers or see if the Critical percentage added is higher than that for Disaster.
- This may be a Cross-Faction assignment, however it has only been confirmed on a Romulan Republic character at this time.
See also (Commodities assignments sub-chains)[edit | edit source]
- Biochemical Investigations: Bateret Incense
- Biochemical Investigations: Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
- Biochemical Investigations: Jevonite
- Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets
- Biochemical Investigations: Tulaberries
- Biochemical Investigations: Unrefined Ketracel