Assignment: Confiscate Contraband From Crew
Requires duty officers:
- Security x 2
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 2%
- Success: 44%
- Failure: 44%
- Disaster: 9%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Ship's security has heard rumors that one of your crew has been seen possessing contraband. Send security to confiscate the material.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 2x Security
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- (Critical Success): Significant stockpiles of contraband were confiscated.
- (Success): Minor amounts of contraband were found.
- (Failure): Your security was apparently misinformed, or your crew is getting better at hiding their contraband. In either case, no contraband was recovered.
- (Disaster): When the accused was confronted, a scuffle broke out resulting in injuries.
Experience Rewards[edit | edit source]
Experience awarded varies by assignment outcome - and by (allied) faction.
- Romulan Republic
Item Rewards[edit | edit source]
- On (critical) success, the assignment awards:
- 2x [Contraband]
- On critical success, the assignment also rewards one or more of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Experience awarded is different (lower) for KDF-aligned captains.
- The assignment has a 24 hour cooldown and will respawn in Personal list only, almost everywhere in-game.