Assignment: Maraud Facility (45 minutes)
(Redirected from Assignment: Capture Starfleet Ammunition Depot)
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 5%
- Success: 53%
- Failure: 37%
- Disaster: 5%
You will receive the following reward:
|For common 6 hours variant, see Assignment: Maraud Facility (common 6 hours).|
|For rare 6 hours variant, see Assignment: Maraud Facility (rare 6 hours).|
|For uncommon 8 hours variant, see Assignment: Maraud Facility (8 hours).|
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Assault Starfleet Starship Refitting Station
- A Starship refitting station has been left relatively undefended as Starfleet was forced to unexpectedly shift ships to reinforce a nearby sector.
- Blockade Federation Transport Terminal
- An opportunity has arisen to blockade a temporarily vulnerable Federation transport terminal.
- Bombard Federation Manufactory
- Long range satellite scans have indicated vulnerabilities in the security layout of a Federation manufactory.
- Capture Starfleet Ammunition Depot
- Sensor probes have discovered weaknesses in Starfleet ammunition depot in this sector.
- Offensive on Federation Mining Colony
- Long range scans have indicated the potential vulnerability of a Federation mining colony that is ripe for conquest.
- Raid on Federation Experimental Research Station
- Intelligence reports have indicated the potential vulnerability of a Federation experimental research station.
- Raid on Starfleet Photonics Research Center
- The defense grid for one of Starfleet's photonics research centers is sheduled to go briefly offline for maintenance. If you are to take advantage of the opportunity, it will have to be soon.
- Raid Starfleet Foundry
- Shifting Starfleet reinforcements has unexpectedly exposed a Starfleet foundry to one bold enough to take advantage of the situation.
- Seizure of Federation Refinery
- Unexpected shifts in Starfleet's tactical posture have created an opening to seize a Federation ore refinery and loot it.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 2 x Tactical or Security
- 1 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Found only in sector space.