Assignment: Bribe Ferasan for Information about Jem'Hadar in Sector
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
Summary[edit | edit source]
A Ferasan claims to have information directly related to the abandoned Jem'Hadar starship. Perhaps some persuasion might open his lips...
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible assignments in this story chain.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- This assignment spawn chance is based on the rotation of the DOF mission lists.
- This mission has a bigger chance to appear in the borders going from the Beta Ursae sector block (Cardasia, Bajor, Trill sectors) towards the Alpha Triangulis sector Block ( Algira, Dubhe, Minos Korva sectors). Avoid going too far from the border between sectors or the DOF mission list will be reset to the generic galaxy wide DOF list.
- Several players have mentioned seeing this mission in the Deep Space Nine's DOF vendor (near Quark's).
Technique: Head to CARDASSIA sector (bottom area), cross the border towards Algira sector at low speed, as soon you get the "Algira sector" notification, stop your ship. Check the DOF missions in both "current map" and "departments, operations". If the mission is not there. Go back to Cardassia sector and try again after the DOF list updates ( check the reset times in your main DOF screen).
Not recommended to do this with the Deep Space Nine's vendor, as he updates ONCE PER DAY. versus the once every 4 hours of sector maps. This behavior is shared with similar missions from the Chrysalis mission list. (as April 2019)
- Finding this mission can be difficult and may take time since the change from Sector Blocks to entire quadrants. One location it has been found is the Dubhe sector as of February 26, 2019.
- KDF version was just seen on the Trill side of the Trill/Minos Korvas sectors border.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: Pursue Rumors of Origins of Unmanned Jem'Hadar Warship completed.
- 1x Trader