Assignment: Basic Analysis of Energy Data Samples
- Science x3
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
Basic Analysis of Energy Data Samples is a part of the Data Sample Analysis series, available in your ship's Engineering Lab. It is notable for allowing a use of data samples outside the crafting environment, and for its generous science commendation point awards.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Direct your Science Department to undergo an analysis of energy data samples in order to optimize processing methods.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
|Basic Analysis of Energy Data Samples||x 20 (each)|
Staffing[edit | edit source]
- Science x 3
|Confusingly, Stubborn is required for Critical Success, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster! The Stubborn trait is required for critical success but also is a Failure or Critical Failure. Using officers who have the Stubborn trait appear to increase the Disaster probability by 4%, while enhancing the Critical Success factor by only 1%. The negative pull is apparently considerably stronger than the positive. The recommendation is therefore to avoid Stubborn trait until this assignment is fixed.|
Location[edit | edit source]
- Scientist (FED) on the Engineering Deck in the Engineering Lab from your ship (take Turbolift to Engineering).
- Scientist (KDF) on the Engineering Deck in the Engineering Office from your ship (take Turbolift to Engineering).
- Scientist Officer located on the Science Deck from Fleet Starbase (take Turbolift to Science).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Materials required can be obtained from scanning anomalies in space or ground , duty officers assignments or bought from Exchange. Click on each material name or icon to find locations for space anomalies.
- Critical Reward Bonus 100%
- The rewards amount in Skill Points and Energy Credits may vary and will be scaled to player level.
- The table is not a template and can be easily modified according to the new game patches.
- The rarity of the duty officers used for this assignment won't influence the amount of commendation points received.