Assignment: Barter Gold-Pressed Latinum (rare)
Requires duty officers:
- 1x Any duty officer
Base outcome chances:
- Extremely Profitable: 6%
- Profitable: 35%
- Unprofitable: 49%
- Ambushed!: 10%
You will receive the following reward:
Summary[edit | edit source]
A neutral trader is willing to sell you <commodity> in exchange for Gold-Pressed Latinum.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Assignment rarity varies based on the commodity being offered:
- Common: Medical Supplies, Provisions
- Uncommon: Astrometric Probes, Communication Arrays, Contraband, Self Sealing Stem Bolts, Shield Generators, Warp Coils, Water Purification Systems, Weather Control Systems
- Rare: Entertainment Provisions, Industrial Energy Cells, Industrial Replicators
- Very Rare: Seismic Stabilizers, Terraforming Systems
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1800 GPL (Gold-Pressed Latinum)
- 1 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Extremely profitable: Trade negotiations proved extremely profitable, and your representative was able to arrange a superior bargain.
- Profitable: Trade negotiations proved moderately profitable, and your representative was able to arrange an adequate exchange.
- Unprofitable: Trade negotiations went extremely poorly, and the exchange your representative agreed upon was indeed a bargain - for those you were trading with.
- Ambushed!: The entire exchange was a trap! Ambushed and set upon, all of your Gold-Pressed Latinum was lost!
|[Industrial Energy Cells]||18||9||6||3,600|
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from a Ferengi Trader NPC located either on the Deep Space Nine promenade, or on the bridge of one of the following ships: Ferengi D'Kora-class Marauder, Ferengi Nandi Warship, or Tuffli Class Freighter.
- Also sometimes available on the 'Current Map' tab of the Assignments window while at Deep Space Nine (both ground and space maps).