Assignment: Barter Contraband for Gold-Pressed Latinum
Requires duty officers:
- 1x Any Officer
- 3 x [Contraband]
Base outcome chances:
- Extremely Profitable: 6%
- Profitable: 35%
- Unprofitable: 49%
- Ambushed!: 10%
You will receive the following reward:
Summary[edit | edit source]
A neutral trader is willing to buy Contraband in exchange for Gold-Pressed Latinum.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 3 x [Contraband] [Contraband]
- 1 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Extremely profitable: Trade negotiations proved extremely profitable, and your representative was able to arrange a superior bargain.
- Profitable: Trade negotiations proved moderately profitable, and your representative was able to arrange an adequate exchange.
- Unprofitable: Trade negotiations went extremely poorly, and the exchange your representative agreed upon was indeed a bargain - for those you were trading with.
- Ambushed!: The entire exchange was a trap! Ambushed and set upon, all of your Gold-Pressed Latinum was lost!
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from a Ferengi Trader NPC located either on the Deep Space Nine promenade, or on the bridge of one of the following ships: Ferengi D'Kora-class Marauder, Ferengi Nandi Warship, or Tuffli Class Freighter.
- Assignment may also be obtained on the DS9 promenade under Trade commendations, separate from the Ferengi Trader NPC.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The in-game text for the Outcome of "Ambushed!" ("all of your gold-pressed platinum was lost!") is accurate, despite the assignment *requiring* Contraband and *awarding* GPL (on any other outcome).