Assignment: Attend Briefing At Facility 4028 About Escaped Dominion Prisoners
- Critical: 0%
- Success: 58%
- Failure: 41%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
The recent disruption of security at the Federation detention station known as "Facility 4028" has allowed multiple high-profile criminals to escape incarceration. Your crew has been invited to attend an introductionary briefing in hopes that they will be able to assist in tracking down the escaped prisoners.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 2 x Tactical or Security
- 2 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Failure: Although your team was polite and did not disrupt the briefing, they managed to glean very little information from attending. Further investigation is likely to be slow-going.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The infobox states "1 of 9", however the in-game mission states "(1/5)"; might be something incorrectly categorized and/or linked in this assignment chain on the wiki.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Since Sector Revamp:
- Found on the border between Archanis and Qo'nos sector blocks under Current Map or First Officer. Be sure to try crossing the border in both directions. Try different points along the border.
- Also sometimes found inside the Sol system, near ESD.
- Found in the Qo'nos sector at Archanis border on the North side. FED(DSC) January 13, 2020.
- Found traveling from Japori to Celes (update happened passing Corvan system) sector March 6, 2020.
- Fed/DSC found in Xarantine sector at Japori border on the north side (path: Japori System to Hromi Cluster), April 23, 2020.