Assignment: Assist in Time Displacement Rehabilitation for Crew of U.S.S. Bozeman
- Critical Success: 3%
- Success: 23%
- Moderate Success: 74%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Upon arrival in the 24th century, many displaced crewman required extensive counseling. Under this guise, you are to send agents to the U.S.S. Bozeman shortly after its encounter with the U.S.S. Enterprise, to investigate claims of residual temporal distortions.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Possible location[edit | edit source]
This assignment can be aquired only by activating a [Temporal Beacon - Medical Assignment] anywhere in the game including the mission maps.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1x [Temporal Beacon - Medical Assignment]
- 1x Counselor or 1x Medic or 1x Nurse
Reward variations[edit | edit source]
- Critical Success = Random or quality Temporal Duty Officer
- Success = Random quality Temporal Duty Officer
- Moderate Success (Failure) = 706 Medical points.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
Final outcome: Moderate Success
Final outcome: Success
Final outcome: Critical
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission refers to the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Cause and Effect.
- This assignment has a very high chance of fail, so choose your doffs carefully to send for a best success result. Once started this assignment cannot be cancelled anymore.