Assignment: Assign a Crewmember to Give a Lecture
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 6%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Commandante of Starfleet Academy has asked if one of your officers would be willing to give a special lecture on <topic>.
Variations[edit | edit source]
The assignments vary by <topic>, each requiring a different duty officer.
- Anatomical and Forensic Pathology (Doctor)
- Forensic Psychology/Klingon Psychology (Counselor)
- Interspecies Ethics (Advisor, Diplomat)
- Quantum Chemistry (Astrometrics Scientist)
- Relativistic Mechanics (Astrometrics Scientist, Gravimetric Scientist)
- Robotics (Technician)
- Statistical Mechanics (Quartermaster)
- Subspace Geometry (Gravimetric Scientist)
- Transporter Theory (Transporter Officer)
- Warp Design (Warp Core Engineer, Warp Theorist)
- Xenolinguistics (Advisor)
Requires[edit | edit source]
- See Variations above for required duty officer specialization.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Critical: The lecture was extremely well received, and your officer has been asked to return at a later date.
- Success: The lecture was well received.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- These assignments can be obtained while at Starfleet Academy.