Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Assignment: Assemble from Prototype
- Energy Weapons Officer x 1
- Technician x 1
- Research Lab Scientist x 1
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Assemble a working version of a deployable <device name> from a prototype secured from renegade <faction>.
Variations[edit | edit source]
- Plasma Torpedo Platform ... Orions
- Heavy Phaser Turret from Cardassian space.
- Quantum Torpedo Platform from Romulan space.
- Heavy Tetryon Turret from Hirogen
- Heavy Plasma Turret from Orions
- Transphasic Torpedo Platform from Hirogen
- Photon Torpedo Platform from Cardassians
- Heavy Disruptor Turret from Romulan space
- Heavy Polaron Turret from Breen space.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1x Energy Weapons Officer
- 1x Technician
- 1x Research Lab Scientist
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All variants of this assignment are always available from the Engineer onboard your ship, but only directly from the officer - they will not show up when using the Department Heads assignment contacts.
- Critical Reward Bonus 200%
|Engineer and Engineer officer assignments|
|Assemble Ship Repair Components||Assemble Ship Repair Components|
|Assemble Ship Battery||Assemble Weapons Battery • Assemble Shield Battery • Assemble Engine Battery • Assemble Auxiliary Battery|
|Assemble Prototypes||Prototype Heavy Turret • Prototype Torpedo Platform • Prototype Console|
|Engineering Assignments||Assist with Demolitions for Dilithium Mining • Decrypt Intercepted Files • Defuse Abandoned Orbital Mine Field • Dilithium Mining in an Unstable Asteroid Cluster • ... • EVA Suit Training|
|Engineering Assignments||... • ...|
|Engineering Assignments||... • ... • ...|