Assignment: Analyze Biological Characteristics of Tulaberries
(2 of 4)
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 3%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Developing new resources brings the promise of new utilizations. Analyzing the biological characteristics of Tulaberries from the Gamma Quadrant may offer some unusual insights.
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible assignments involving this commodity.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 8 x [Tulaberries]
- 1 x Botanist
- 1 x Science
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stubborn is required for Critical, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster. Using duty officers with the Stubborn trait appears to both increase the Critical chance by _% and the Disaster chance by _%. Players may wish to avoid using Stubborn officers or see if the Critical percentage added is higher than that for Disaster.
See also (Commodities assignments sub-chains)[edit | edit source]
- Biochemical Investigations: Bateret Incense
- Biochemical Investigations: Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
- Biochemical Investigations: Jevonite
- Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets
- Biochemical Investigations: Tulaberries
- Biochemical Investigations: Unrefined Ketracel