Assignment: Analyze Biological Characteristics of Tulaberries
(2 of 4)
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 3%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Developing new resources brings the promise of new utilizations. Analyzing the biological characteristics of Tulaberries from the Gamma Quadrant may offer some unusual insights.
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible assignments involving this commodity.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1x Botanist
- 1x Science
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This assignment will spawn in Personal tab. If not available then you have to wait a new refresh of the list. If it's common rarity this doesn't mean will have a 100% to spawn from the hundreds Personal assignments.
- Critical reward bonus 100% (for the currency and points).
- Confusingly, Stubborn is required for Critical Success, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster! Using officers who have the Stubborn trait appear to increase the Disaster probability by _% and enhancing the Critical Success factor by _%. The recommendation is therefore to avoid using Stubborn officers until this assignment is fixed or see if the Critical Success percentage added is higher than the Disaster.
See also (Commodities assignments sub-chains)[edit | edit source]
- Biochemical Investigations: Bateret Incense
- Biochemical Investigations: Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
- Biochemical Investigations: Jevonite
- Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets
- Biochemical Investigations: Tulaberries
- Biochemical Investigations: Unrefined Ketracel