Assignment: Additional Analysis of the Biological Characteristics of Tulaberries
Requires duty officers:
- 8 x [Tulaberries]
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 3%
- Success: 56%
- Failure: 39%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Developing new resources brings the promise of new utilizations. Analyzing the biological characteristics of Tulaberries may offer some unusual insights.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 8 x [Tulaberries] [Tulaberries]
- 1 x Botanist
- 1 x Science
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This assignment is an Additional assignment, and will be unlocked after completing Assignment: Analyze Biological Characteristics of Tulaberries(2/4) .
This is not the step (3/4), for the next step see Assignment: Research Practical Applications for Tulaberries(3/4).
- Critical reward bonus 150% (for the currency and the points).
- Confusingly, Stubborn is required for Critical Success, but also adds to the chance of Failure or Disaster! Using officers who have the Stubborn trait appear to increase the Disaster probability by _% and enhancing the Critical Success factor by _%.The recommendation is therefore to avoid using Stubborn officers until this assignment is fixed or see if the Critical Success percentage added is higher than the Disaster.
See also (Commodities assignments sub-chains)[edit | edit source]
- Biochemical Investigations: Bateret Incense
- Biochemical Investigations: Ferasan Nepeta Leaves
- Biochemical Investigations: Jevonite
- Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets
- Biochemical Investigations: Tulaberries
- Biochemical Investigations: Unrefined Ketracel