Assignment: Acquire Supply of Shapeshifting Lockets for Intelligence Services
Requires duty officers:
- 10 x [Shapeshifting Lockets]
Base outcome chances:
- Critical: 9%
- Success: 62%
- Failure: 28%
- Disaster: 1%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Intelligence services in the sector have requested all ship captains to turn over any supplies of Shapeshifting Lockets. No reason has been given, but orders are clear.
Variations[edit | edit source]
This assignment is unique.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1 x Security Officer or 1 x Quartermaster, plus 2 x Any Officer (except Prisoner)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Failure: The shipment arrived late, but intact.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Assignment found at DS9 (ground, system, sector space), as well as the bottom two rows of sectors and the Mariah and Breen sectors of the Alpha Quadrant.
- Assignment was NOT found in the Beta, Gamma, or Delta quadrants.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Assignment may be available to all factions, however this has not yet been confirmed.
- Base outcome percentage chances determined using duty officers meeting the minimum requirements, with no "good" or "bad" traits (except for the matching department for the first required doff).
- Obtaining this assignment may require completion of Assignment chain: Biochemical Investigations: Shapeshifting Lockets.