The Assault Cruiser is an Admiral (Tier 5) level Federation Cruiser. Like all Cruisers, bar the Light Cruiser, they also enjoy a bonus to their subsystem power granting +5 to Weapons, Engines, Shields and Auxiliary. The most well known Assault Cruiser is the U.S.S. Enterprise-E which was commanded by former Captain made Ambassador Jean-Luc Picard.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Sovereign class[edit | edit source]
Majestic class[edit | edit source]Typhoon Class Battleship, such as the design of the saucer section and nacelle pylons.
Noble class[edit | edit source]
Imperial class[edit | edit source]
This class was previously available as an extra ship skin at the C-Store, but as of Season 7 is exclusive to the Fleet Assault Cruiser. Players who purchased the skin prior to the Season 7 update may still use the Imperial skin on any Assault Cruisers or Assault Cruiser Refits they own.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|+10 TAC per TacShip|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
Comparison with equivalent ships[edit | edit source]
|Assault Cruiser / Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser||Star Cruiser / Mirror Universe Star Cruiser||Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit||Support Cruiser Retrofit|
|Consoles||3 4 2||2 4 3||3 4 2||3 4 2|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Complete Jem'Hadar Space Set on a Assault Cruiser
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players can mimic the appearance of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E on Sovereign class Assault Cruisers by choosing the default Sovereign preset in the ship customization editor.
- The Sovereign-class model was quietly redone in late 2016 to be more faithful to the canon appearance of the class in the final TNG film, Star Trek: Nemesis.