Biography[edit | edit source]
Aron Eisenberg was born on January 6, 1969. During the 1990s Eisenberg had guest appearances in several television shows, including Brotherly Love, The Wonder Years, and The Secret World of Alex Mack. In 1993, Eisenberg was cast as Nog on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, a role he portrayed in 44 episodes from 1993 to 1999. In 1995 Eisenberg als appeared as the Kazon Karden in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Initiations". Following the end of Deep Space Nine, Eisenberg mostly retired from acting and is now a professional photographer.
Star Trek Online[edit | edit source]
Aron Eisenberg appears in-game as part of Season Ten: The Iconian War. Eisenberg's first mission, “Time in a Bottle”, was released in the summer of 2015. His character, Nog, has been promoted to Captain of the U.S.S. Chimera and plays a pivotal role during the events of the the Iconian War.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aron Eisenberg appeared in-costume as Nog at the 2015 Star Trek Las Vegas STO panel to promote the game, alongside Chase Masterson and Denise Crosby.
- During his recording sessions for Nog, Eisenberg wore the prosthetic teeth he also wore during the filming of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, in order to better reproduce Nog's voice.
- On 30 June 2015, Aron Eisenberg appeared in a twitch livestream with Cryptic developer Al Rivera and community manager LaughingTrendy, playing through the mission “Time in a Bottle”. During the livestream Aron Eisenberg revealed that he is an avid gamer and that he had played Star Trek Online prior to his involvement with the game as Nog.
- Eisenberg also portrayed the Kazon Jal Karden in the Voyager episode "Initiations". However, he did not reprise the role for the character's brief appearance in Star Trek Online.
External[edit | edit source]
- Aron Eisenberg on Wikipedia
- Aron Eisenberg on Memory Alpha
- Aron Eisenberg interview for Star Trek Online
- Aron Eisenberg playthrough of "Time in a Bottle"