Arehbes Shockwave Frigate
An improved version of the regular Arehbes Frigate, Arehbes class Shockwave Frigates come equipped with a Temporal Shockwave Device, a potent weapon that allows them to turn the tide in their favor. Depending on how serious the situation is, Sphere Builders will either deploy a squadron of standard frigates or this improved design.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Channeled Deconstruction
- Emergency Power to Auxiliary I
- Rapid Decay
- Target Auxiliary Subsystems I
- Launch Temporal Shockwave Device
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||51 622||113 569||404 978|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Terminal Expanse”: A squadron of Arehbes Shockwave Frigates tries to prevent the player and U.S.S. Yorktown from destroying the Command Sphere in Kelvin Timeline.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Sphere Builders, assisted by other Temporal Liberation Front members, clash with Galactic Union forces at Procyon V. Arehbes Shockwave Frigates are tasked with protecting subspace vortexes and participate in the attack on U.S.S. Enterprise.
- “Ragnarok”: Arehbes Shockwave Frigates are part of the Sphere Builder fleet defending the Sphere Network at Procyon V from the Galactic Union fleet.
|Details||Sphere Builders • Alternate Delphic Expanse • Command Sphere • Procyon V|
|Starships||Arehbes Frigate • Arehbes Shockwave Frigate • Edoulg Cruiser • Edoulg Combat Cruiser • Denuos Battleship|
|NPCs||Clauda • Contact|