Antiproton Matter Conversion Beam Array
- 250' targeting arc
- to target: XXX Antiproton Damage (XXX DPS)
- -10 Weapon Power to self while this weapon is firing
- To Target: 2.5% Chance: -10 Energy Resistance Rating for 30 sec (stacks up to 5 times)
- Damage Resistance Rating debuff is doubled for Antiproton Damage)
- 2.5% chance: +100 Hit Points every 1 sec for 10 sec
- +2% Critical Chance
- +20 Critical Severity
- 1 sec recharge
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Beam Arrays are the most common and versatile weapons available. They fire a series of average damage beams across a wide arc. Energy weapons are equally effective against starship shields and hull.
The Antiproton Matter Conversion Beam Array has a chance to restore hull hit points over time and a chance to reduce the target's resistance rating against all energy damage. The target's resistance rating against antiproton is reduced more than other types of resistance rating.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Antiproton Matter Conversion Beam Array is reclaimable by accounts who completed the Crystalline Catastrophe Reputation Project, which was only available during the Crystalline Catastrophe Event which ran from August 16th, 2018 to September 6th, 2018.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|N/A||Invalid modifier specified|
|[Ac/Dm]||+10 Accuracy Rating |