Alevant (Inmate 72604) is a male Lethean and Class IV prisoner of Federation maximum security detention center Facility 4028. The bank robber is serving a 28 year sentence with the possibility of parole.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
History[edit | edit source]
- He is the suspected culprit of eight attacks on financial officials in the Bolarus Sector.
- Previously, Alevant was convicted for mind control and robbery on Capella IV. There, he had gained access codes to the topaline vaults from the mind of a Janus Mining manager via telepathy.
- On Stardate 96302.4 (April 21, 2409), Alevant was apprehended on Lissepia where he used mind control and had attempted murder on a Central Bank of Lissepia official.
- In 2409, he was sentenced to 28 years (ending in 2437). Because of his hostile telepathy, interaction relies on holographic interfaces only and Protocol Zeta-Eight is in effect.
- His cell is situated in the Main Holding Area of Facility 4028.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Facility 4028”: Information about Inmate 72604 is accessible from the ISIS interface at the cell's door, which can be opened. During the prison riot, Alevant escapes to prison tract B and has to be subdued forcefully.