Alert Condition: Red
|This article is about ship's alert status. For other uses, see Red Alert.|
Red Alert, or Alert, Condition: Red (on PC), is triggered by your character or starship taking damage, or firing weapons at a target (even if the target has no ability to retaliate, such as an asteroid).
To disable Red Alert, you have to cease firing and must not take any damage from enemy fire for about 10 seconds.
While in Red Alert, you are unable to;
- Leave the map (e.g. to sector space, beam up, or transition to a new area).
- Engage Full Impulse in space.
- Extended sprint for shortened periods on the ground.
- Change loadout or redistribute traits
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ability Ramming Speed automatically triggers Red Alert but allows near full impulse speeds.