Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Admiralty System Ship Master List
The following is a list of all ships available in the Admiralty System.
Directory[edit | edit source]
The following pages contain the information for the respective Admiralty Ships:
- Admiralty System
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Home
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Low Tiers
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Federation Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Klingon Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Romulan Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Cross-Faction
General Information[edit | edit source]
Ship Tier determines its total base stat points, with Tier 1 ships having 15, the total increasing by 15 points per tier. Ship Rarity increases stat points by 10% per rarity level (rounding up). Ship Rarity is based on method of acquisition:
- Dilithium or Fleet Credits, or received for free via rank increase. ships are those that cost
- ships are Mirror Universe vessels and other lesser Lock Box reward ships.
- C-Store or from external sources supported by STO, such as the Steamrunner pack ships are those purchased from the
- C-Store. ships are Fleet ships, as well as Fleet-ship-equivalent vessels purchased from the
- ships are those received from special events, Lock Boxes, the Lobi Store, and R&D Pack promotions.
- ships are those earned from fulfilling certain criteria, such as completing an admiralty campaign or from completing certain missions.
The table below lists the maintenance time required for ships after completing an assignment, stat bonus per rarity, and an at-a-glance look at total base stats for each rarity level.
|General||Total Stat Points|
|Tier 3||4h 30m||4.5||45||50||54||59||63||68|
|Tier 5||12h 30m||7.5||75||83||90||98||105||113|