The Admiralty System allows characters to use their starships in assignments, which makes it similar to the Duty Officer System. However, any ship can be used in any assignment, though certain ships might do better in an assignment than others.
- 1 Campaigns
- 2 Ships
- 2.1 Rarities
- 2.2 Stats
- 2.3 Special Abilities
- 2.4 Cooldown Timers
- 2.5 One Time use Ships
- 2.6 Admiralty Rewards
- 2.7 Level Rewards
- 2.8 Mission Rewards
- 2.9 Past Rewards
- 2.9.1 The Breach Event (March 2016) Reward - V.S.S. Tanius
- 2.9.2 First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Phoenix Replica Smallcraft
- 2.9.3 First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Assimilated Assault Cruiser
- 2.9.4 Mirror Invasion Event (August 2016) Reward - I.S.S. Stadi
- 2.9.5 Gamma Recruitment (July 2018) - Odo's Flagship
- 3 Accolades
- 4 Tutorial
- 5 References
Campaigns[edit | edit source]
Each Campaign has its own separate progression track maxing out at Level 10 or 200,000 Campaign XP (CXP) in the current initial design. CXP is gained through successful Assignments, therefore each Campaign has its own separate pool of Assignments. In addition each Campaign rewards daily the first Assignment to get turned in for reward, with a significant CXP bonus. It should be noted however that the maximum amount of CXP that can be gained for each track is limited to 10,000 per day, per character.
Campaigns also have their own queue, consisting of three available Assignments, each already tied with an Event, and a preview of the next two Assignments in the 'On Deck' queue. Only the three available Assignments are plannable and can be started, if a free Assignment Slot is available; any available Assignment is also passable and can be discarded, if the character owns at least one Pass Token. When starting or discarding an Assignment, the next one from the On Deck queue becomes available, and gets tied to a randomly assigned Event. Characters can have max 50 Pass Tokens at a time.
Campaigns are themed to represent major political factions within the galaxy, but other than that are available without restrictions to characters of all playable factions. With the introduction of the Admiralty System on October 27, 2015 two Campaigns were released:
- United Federation of Planets (UFP)
- Reward focus on Skill Points
- Klingon Empire (KE)
- Reward focus on Dilithium Ore
At the introduction of Season 11.5 on April 12th, 2016 :
At the introduction of Season 13.5 on July 18th, 2017 :
Assignment Slots[edit | edit source]
To start an Assignment, the captain must have an empty Assignment slot. Each captain has from 3 to 9 assignment slots that they obtain for completing the following tasks, in any order:
- 3 are unlocked with the Admiralty System by reaching captain level 52
- 1 is unlocked by progressing any Admiralty campaign to tier 3
- 1 is unlocked by progressing any 2 campaigns to tier 3
- 1 is unlocked by progressing any campaign to tier 5
- 1 is unlocked by progressing any 2 campaigns to tier 5
- 1 is unlocked by progressing any campaign to tier 10
- 1 is only available to Gamma Recruit captains that they unlock by progressing any 3 campaigns to tier 10
Note that all the tasks can be completed in an arbitrary order. Thus a captain that has progressed only a single Admiralty campaign to e.g. tier 7 will have 5 assignment slots, which is the same as another captain would have for progressing 2 campaigns only to tier 3 each.
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- See also: List of Assignments.
Each Assignment is identified by the Campaign it belongs to and consists of quality/rarity, requirements, duration, and rewards. Campaigns may even share identical Assignments, with the only difference being the CXP tied to the specific Campaign; some of those Assignments may have their name altered between the Campaigns. In general each Assignment in a Campaign has a similar, if not identical counterpart in the other Campaign.
The quality of an Assignment vaguely corresponds to the requirements of an Assignment; lower quality Assignments will have lower requirements than higher quality Assignments. The total Stats requirement ranges from 30–115 for Tour of Duty. It is not confirmed to what extent the quality also indicates the rarity, the chance of an Assignment to be queued from the Campaign's Assignment pool.Assignments, 120–195 for , 205–285 for , and 290–380 for Assignments. Within those ranges the Assignment duration will increase. Other rules apply for quality Assignments which form the
The requirements of an Assignment are the necessary Stats from the Admiralty Ship Cards, in order to guarantee success; Stats are split into ENG, TAC and SCI points. For a 100% chance of a Success the required points have at least to be matched exactly in each category; excess points in a single category flow over into the rating for a Critical outcome, but do not count toward the chance of a Success outcome. Any Assignment can be started with at least one Ship slotted, even if the requirements aren't met, allowing for a Failed outcome.
The duration of an Assignment is the lockout period during which Ship Cards are tied to the Assignment (plus their individual Ship Maintenance cooldown). Assignment durations range from 15 minutes to 4 hours in 15 minute increments. The duration correlates directly (but not linearly) to the potential base CXP, as well as the potential innate Skill Point (SP) reward of an Assignment. Also additional rewards increase with requirement and duration, including Energy Credits, Dilithium Ore, Skill Points, Prisoners, Colonists, 1x-Use Admiralty Ships, and R&D Materials. Note that the innate SP is not obvious to calculate, as KDF rewards focus on additional Dilithium Ore, while Federation rewards focus on additional Skill Points for the same exact Assignment.
The reward of each Assignment is based on multiple factors. Each Assignment presents its base rewards, without factoring in bonuses of the ships assigned to it. The primary determination factor is the duration of an Assignment; a 15 minute Assignment rewards 90 CXP (base) and 562 SP (base), increasing non-linear to a 4 hour Assignment rewarding 720 CXP (base) and 4500 SP (base), no matter of the Assignment quality. The secondary determination factor is the requirement of an Assignment (and its deducted quality), that defines the additional rewards.
In addition, Events will always be attached to an Assignment, and often will modify requirements and Critical chances, but can also add rewards. An Assignment and its randomly assigned Event are always inseparable and have to be attempted (or passed) together. When turned in for reward (on Success or Critical), the Event will grant its reward at the same time (if it has one).
Finally, on a Critical outcome the Assignment reward will often include one Pass Token that can be used to pass or discard an available Assignment, which are useful for Assignments with unobtainable requirements (for example an Event modifying +100 ENG/TAC/SCI, or +50 ALL on aAssignment). Furthermore, the additional reward will be increased in general, as well as the Event reward there is one. There are some circumstances (yet unknown, if intended or not), when Critical outcomes may even reward two Pass Tokens or none at all.
Tour of Duty[edit | edit source]
The Tour of Duty (ToD) is a repeatable 10-part chain of , with the "10 of 10" ToD-Assignment being the only one, to reward by itself anything else than CXP and SP; the rewards are individual by Campaign:Assignments, specific to each Campaign. The ToD-Assignments are not tied to the Campaign progress, other than that they reward significant CXP and Skill Points. Each ToD-Assignment has a 20 hour duration, and a base reward of 2,160 CXP and 13,500
- United Federation of Planets
- Klingon Empire
- 30,000 Dilithium Ore
- Romulan Republic
- Ferengi Trade Alliance
- 30,000 Dilithium Ore
Unlike regular Assignments, where the quality of an Assignment it an indicator for the Stats requirement, the requirement ofquality ToD-Assignments rises linear from part to part, starting at 10/10/10 for the "1 of 10" Assignment, and ending at 100/100/100 for the "10 of 10" Assignment.
As with any other Assignment, the requirement and reward of each ToD may be modified by an Event; this hypothetically includes the modification of the "10 of 10" ToD requirement up to 150/150/150 (Borg Transwarp Gateway!).
- If you encounter "150/150/150" ToD requirement, there is no possible combinations without special abilities currently. If you consider special abilities, Several combinations are available, one of them is here:
- I.K.S. Hegh (ENG 62, TAC 42, SCI 31) ; +20 SCI per Any Ship (Note: Not include itself)
- U.S.S. Rhode Island (ENG 30, TAC 27, SCI 78) ; 3x Critical Rating from Any Stats
- Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser (ENG 62, TAC 33, SCI 31) ; Ignores +/- TAC from Events
If you apply these 3 ships, requirement becomes 150/100/150, and that ToD admiralty mission is now possible to complete.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Event
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- After reaching tier 10 in any campaign any additional Campaign XP (CXP) for this campaign is simply lost.
- First successful assignment per day will award additional Campaign XP (but no additional specialization ) depending on the tier of assignment's campaign as follows:
- Tier 0-2: 1,800
- Tier 3-5: 2,600
- Tier 6-7: 3,750
- Tier 8-9: 5,500
- Tier 10: 0
- Critical outcome:
- Will not change amount of Campaign XP or specialization awarded.
- Will not change any rewards from Tour of Duty assignments, if any.
- Will not change any rewards from events, if any.
- Sometimes, but not always awards 1-2 Pass Tokens that can be used to skip other assignments in any campaign.
- Awards additional 50% and of assignment rewards (excluding Tour of Duty assignments, or event rewards). E.g. if 100 is listed in assignment's description, a critical success will award 150 .
- Awards additional 200% rewards.
- An extra bonus one of each the following listed in assignment rewards (excluding event rewards):
- Failure will cause no rewards to be awarded, including no rewards from events, if any
- Achieving a higher tier in a campaign will reward both additional Campaign XP and specialization for every subsequent assignment in that campaign:
- Specialization (but not Campaign XP) awarded is scaled by captain's Fleet bonus, if any. E.g. being in a beta fleet in a high-level armada would increase rewards by 10%. This is multiplicatively compounded on top of the tier bonus, e.g. completing an assignment with success or critical success in a campaign with tier 9 while being a member of a high-level armada beta fleet would provide 32% more than is listed in the assignment's description ((100% + 20%) * (100% + 10%) - 100%).
- Assignments and Events
- Campaign XP (Assignment only, no increase on a critical success)
- Specialization (Assignment only, no increase on a critical success)
- Dilithium Ore (Assignment with 50% more on a critical success except Tour of Duty with no increase, or Event - no increase on a critical success)
- Energy Credits (Assignment with 50% more on a critical success, or Event - no increase on a critical success)
- Gold-Pressed Latinum (Ferengi Trade Alliance assignments only - 200% more on a critical success)
- R&D Material (Assignment with one bonus package on a critical success, or Event - no increase on a critical success)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 1) (with one bonus package on a critical success)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 2) (with one bonus package on a critical success)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 3) (with one bonus package on a critical success)
- Package of Uncommon R&D Materials (Hazard Reward) (no bonus packages on a critical success)
- Package of Rare R&D Materials (Hazard Reward) (no bonus packages on a critical success)
- Package of Very Rare R&D Materials (Hazard Reward) (no bonus packages on a critical success)
- Package of Scavenged R&D Materials (Hazard Reward) (no bonus packages on a critical success)
- Faction-Specific Colonist, Ferengi Trader (Box) (Assignment only, with one bonus package on a critical success)
- Faction-Specific Prisoner (Box) (Assignment only, with one bonus package on a critical success)
- 1x-Use Admiralty Ship (Assignment only, with one bonus 1x-use ship on a critical success that may be different to the other 1x-use ship awarded)
- Pass Token (Critical success only, but not every time, sometimes 2)
- Tour of Duty (10 of 10) Rewards
Other than a chance for Pass Tokens on critical success only, these assignments will otherwise give the same rewards on either non-critical or critical success, including:
- United Federation of Planets: 2 x Specialization Points (i.e. approximately 310,000 for level 65 captains)
- Klingon Empire: Dilithium Ore: 30,000
- Romulan Republic: 4 x
- Ferengi Trade Alliance: Dilithium Ore: 30,000
- Campaign Tier 0 Rewards - 0 CXP needed
- Set Daily Campaign XP Bonus for first successful assignment in this campaign every day to be 1,800 CXP
- Set Base Rewards for CXP and specialization in Assignments in this Campaign to be as listed in assignment's description
- Campaign Tier 1 Rewards - 1,800 CXP needed
- Campaign Tier 2 Rewards - 4,400 CXP needed
- Increased Base Rewards for CXP and specialization in Assignments in this Campaign to be 5% above assignment's description
- Campaign Tier 3 Rewards - 8,400 CXP needed
- Daily Campaign XP Bonus Increased to 2,600 CXP
- Campaign Tier 4 Rewards - 14,400 CXP needed
- Increased Base Rewards for CXP and specialization in Assignments in this Campaign to be 10% above assignment's description
- Campaign Tier 5 Rewards - 23,300 CXP needed
- Campaign Tier 6 Rewards - 36,700 CXP needed
- Daily Campaign XP Bonus Increased to 3,750 CXP
- Campaign Tier 7 Rewards - 56,800 CXP needed
- Increased Base Rewards for CXP and specialization in Assignments in this Campaign to be 15% above assignment's description
- Campaign Tier 8 Rewards - 87,000 CXP needed
- Daily Campaign XP Bonus Increased to 5,500 CXP
- Campaign Tier 9 Rewards - 132,200 CXP needed
- Increased Base Rewards for CXP and specialization in Assignments in this Campaign to be 20% above assignment's description
- Campaign Tier 10 Rewards - 200,000 CXP needed
- 20,000 , 5 Pass Tokens
- Set All CXP Rewards including Daily Bonus in Assignments in this Campaign to be zero
- Campaign-Specific Epic Admiralty Multi-use Ship Card:
Ships[edit | edit source]
See also: Admiralty System Ship Master List.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
Every starship (including shuttlecraft) gives an unique infinite use Admiralty Ship card, which can be used in the Admiralty System. An Admiralty Ship will remain in your Admiralty roster, even after dismissing in the shipyard the playable starships that the Admiralty Ship cards were obtained from. Also please note that repeatedly dismissing and buying or claiming the same type of starship will not provide any additional Admiralty Ship cards. In addition to infinite-use Admiralty Ships obtained from playable starships in each captain's shipyard roster, some assignments also award single use Admiralty Ships, which will have their names in Admiralty Ship Roster prefixed with (1x). You can have an unlimited amount of Admiralty Ships. They come in six rarities.
- Light Cruiser. These are the lowest quality of Admiralty Ships. ships are most levelling starships, such as the
- Mirror Universe Deep Space Science Vessel. ships are most lockbox consolation prizes, such as the
- Mat'Ha Raptor. ships are most C-Store ships with a fleet variant, such as the
- Fleet Mat'Ha Raptor and Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird. ships are most fleet ships and fleet-grade C-Store ships, such as the
- Lockbox, Lobi, and Promotion, as well as event ships, such as the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier, Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort Carrier or Kobali Samsar Cruiser. ships are most
- I.K.S. Hegh. ships are special rewards, namely giveaways or for reaching level 10 in admiralty campaigns, such as
Stats[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ships have three main stats: Tactical, Science, and Engineering. The highest stat is usually dependant on what the seating is, one with a commander level tactical slot would have a higher tactical score than one with a science commander level.
Special Abilities[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ships have a special ability that can help in assignments, such as "+8 ENG per SciShip or TacShip".
Cooldown Timers[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ship cooldowns are dependant on their tier.
- Small Craft: 5 minutes
- Tier 1: 30 minutes
- Tier 2: 2 hours
- Tier 3: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Tier 4: 8 hours
- Tier 5: 12 hours and 30 minutes
- Tier 6: 18 hours
Some Admiralty Ships have a special ability that reduces the cooldown of other ships in that assignment, whilst some others have the ability to boost the stats of large ships by +10, but doesn't affect small craft.
One Time use Ships[edit | edit source]
Certain Admiralty assignments can grant a box that gives a one-time use ship card. These ships can only be used once. Only Tier 6 ships are given from these assignments.
Admiralty Rewards[edit | edit source]
For reaching level 10 in any campaign, you get a special ship from that faction. Those ships are Epic, have better stats than their basic variants and are multiple use. Special ships can also be rewarded from certain other places, like Missions or Events.
United Federation of Planets - U.S.S. Rhode Island[edit | edit source]
|3x Critical Rating from All Stats|
Klingon Empire - I.K.S. Hegh[edit | edit source]
|+20 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Romulan Republic - R.R.W. Zdenia[edit | edit source]
|+15 ENG and TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Ferengi Trade Alliance - Quark’s Triumph[edit | edit source]
|-20% Maintenance per ANY Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Level Rewards[edit | edit source]
Level 65 - C.U.V. Tain[edit | edit source]
|2.5x Critical Rating from Events|
Mission Rewards[edit | edit source]
Shield of Tomorrow - U.S.S. Sally Ride[edit | edit source]
Sally Ride can be obtained as an Admiralty card by traveling to the Narendra System, located in the Narendra Sector of the Beta Quadrant, and hailing the "U.S.S. Sally Ride" vessel located in sector space next to the system. This ship is obtainable by players of any faction at any rank, regardless of Admiralty System availability.
|+20 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Time and Tide reward - U.S.S. Pastak[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Pastak is the first Admiralty ship which has two completely different special abilities.
“Time and Tide” (59+)
|Ignores +/- SCI from Events and|
+8 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)
Achievement reward - U.S.S. Appalachia[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Appalachia is an Xbox One-exclusive Admiralty card obtained by completing Challenges on Xbox Live and earning Arc Points. The card costs 500 . Once purchased, this ship is obtainable by all characters on your account of any faction at any rank, though it comes in a box that cannot be opened until the Admiralty System becomes available for that character.
|Ignores +/- TAC from Events and|
+8 TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)
Past Rewards[edit | edit source]
The Breach Event (March 2016) Reward - V.S.S. Tanius[edit | edit source]
|+50 ALL when Alone|
First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Phoenix Replica Smallcraft[edit | edit source]
|Ignores ALL Event Modifiers|
First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Assimilated Assault Cruiser[edit | edit source]
|+20 ENG per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Mirror Invasion Event (August 2016) Reward - I.S.S. Stadi[edit | edit source]
|+20 TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Gamma Recruitment (July 2018) - Odo's Flagship[edit | edit source]
|4x Critical Rating from Engineering|
Accolades[edit | edit source]
Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Once a character reaches level 52, a short optional tutorial will be offered in-game, as follows:
- (1/16) You have gained access to the Admiralty System. Click here for an introduction. (click on 'Duty Officers' button below the Minimap in top right corner of the game window)
- (2/16) A summary of your Admiralty activity is show here. ('Duty Officers' window > 'Overview' tab)
- (3/16) Click on the 'Campaign' tab to view your progress within the Admiralty system.
- (4/16) From here ('Duty Officers' window > 'Overview' tab > 'Campaign' sub-tab), you can view progress in each available Campaign, and their associated Tour of Duty. Each Campaign heading can be expanded to show details of rewards earned by gaining Campaign XP.
- (5/16) To begin progressing within the system, click on the 'Admiralty' tab. (on top of Duty Officers window)
- (6/16) You begin with limited assignment slots ('Duty Officers' window > 'Admiralty' tab > 'In Progress' side tab), and will earn more as you progress. Click on a Campaign on the left to see available Assignments.
- (7/16) A summary of each available assignment can be reviewed here ('Duty Officers' window > 'Admiralty' tab > 'United Federa...' side tab), before deciding whether to Plan or Pass on them.
- (8/16) Planning or Passing will cause the next On Deck Assignment to become available.
- (9/16) Select 'Plan' on any Assignment to see additional details, and assign ships to perform the task.
- (10/16) Your goal for each assignment is to try and meet or exceed the Engineering, Tactical and Science requirements, using the attributes of your slotted Ships. Exceeding any score will contribute to your Bonus which is used to calculate Critical Success chance.
- (11/16) Events are randomized modifiers which affect the assignment in may ways. All Events have a beneficial aspect to them, but most will also make the assignment more difficult to succeed.
- (12/16) Click on 'Select' to choose which of your available Ships to send on this Assignment.
- (13/16) Choose carefully which Ship to slot. In addition to needing to meet the assignment's Requirements, all ships have Special Abilities which can affect the outcome. You may begin the Assignment with only a single ship slotted, or send up to three together. Click 'Assign' to slot a Ship. (as there is no 'Assign' button on screen at this step, click on 'Assign Slot' instead)
- (14/16) (NB. This step is missing in game.)
- (15/16) Click on 'Begin Assignment' to send your Ships on this Assignment for the listed duration. Or click on 'Back' to return to your Available Assignments.
- (16/16) Each Campaign has a special assignment chain called a Tour of Duty. Completing all steps of a Tour of Duty will grant impressive rewards which you can see described here by hovering over its icon. The next step in a campaign's Tour of Duty will appear at random in your available assignments list, as you Plan or Pass the ones currently available.
References[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek Online: Admiralty System
- Star Trek Online: Romulan Republic Campaign
- Star Trek Online: Ferengi Admiralty Campaign
- The total Stats requirement of 150/150/150 (=450 points), currently exceeds any combinations of known and released Ship Cards from the Ship Master List, not factoring in Special Abilities.