The Admiralty System allows characters to use their starships in assignments, which makes it similar to the Duty Officer System. However, any ship can be used in any assignment, though certain ships might do better in an assignment than others.
- 1 Campaigns
- 2 Ships
- 2.1 Rarities
- 2.2 Stats
- 2.3 Special Abilities
- 2.4 Cooldown Timers
- 2.5 One Time use Ships
- 2.6 Admiralty Rewards
- 2.7 Level Rewards
- 2.8 Mission Rewards
- 2.9 Past Rewards
- 2.9.1 The Breach Event (March 2016) Reward - V.S.S. Tanius
- 2.9.2 First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Phoenix Replica Smallcraft
- 2.9.3 First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Assimilated Assault Cruiser
- 2.9.4 Mirror Invasion Event (August 2016) Reward - I.S.S. Stadi
- 2.9.5 Gamma Recruitment (July 2018) - Odo's Flagship
- 3 Accolades
- 4 References
Campaigns[edit | edit source]
Each Campaign has its own separate progression track maxing out at Level 10 or 200,000 Campaign XP (CXP) in the current initial design. CXP is gained through successful Assignments, therefore each Campaign has its own separate pool of Assignments. In addition each Campaign rewards daily the first Assignment to get turned in for reward, with a significant CXP bonus. It should be noted however that the maximum amount of CXP that can be gained for each track is limited to 10,000 per day, per character.
Campaigns also have their own queue, consisting of three available Assignments, each already tied with an Event, and a preview of the next two Assignments in the queue. Only the three available Assignments are plannable and can be started, if a free Assignment Slot is available; any available Assignment is also passable and can be discarded, if the character owns at least one Pass Token. When starting or discarding an Assignment, the next one from the queue becomes available, and gets tied to a randomly assigned Event. Characters can have max 50 Pass Tokens at a time.
Campaigns are themed to represent major political factions within the galaxy, but other than that are available without restrictions to characters of all playable factions. With the introduction of the Admiralty System on October 27, 2015 two Campaigns were released:
- United Federation of Planets (UFP)
- Reward focus on Skill Points
- Klingon Empire (KE)
- Reward focus on Dilithium Ore
At the introduction of Season 11.5 on April 12th, 2016 :
At the introduction of Season 13.5 on July 18th, 2017 :
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- See also: List of Assignments.
Each Assignment is identified by the Campaign it belongs to and consists of quality/rarity, requirements, duration, and rewards. Campaigns may even share identical Assignments, with the only difference being the CXP tied to the specific Campaign; some of those Assignments may have their name altered between the Campaigns. In general each Assignment in a Campaign has a similar, if not identical counterpart in the other Campaign.
The quality of an Assignment vaguely corresponds to the requirements of an Assignment; lower quality Assignments will have lower requirements than higher quality Assignments. The total Stats requirement ranges from 30–115 for Tour of Duty. It is not confirmed to what extent the quality also indicates the rarity, the chance of an Assignment to be queued from the Campaign's Assignment pool.Assignments, 120–195 for , 205–285 for , and 290–380 for Assignments. Within those ranges the Assignment duration will increase. Other rules apply for quality Assignments which form the
The requirements of an Assignment are the necessary Stats from the Admiralty Ship Cards, in order to guarantee success; Stats are split into ENG, TAC and SCI points. For a 100% chance of a Success the required points have at least to be matched exactly in each category; excess points in a single category flow over into the rating for a Critical outcome, but do not count toward the chance of a Success outcome. Any Assignment can be started with at least one Ship slotted, even if the requirements aren't met, allowing for a Failed outcome.
The duration of an Assignment is the lockout period during which Ship Cards are tied to the Assignment (plus their individual Ship Maintenance cooldown). Assignment durations range from 15 minutes to 4 hours in 15 minute increments. The duration correlates directly (but not linearly) to the potential base CXP, as well as the potential innate Skill Point (SP) reward of an Assignment. Also additional rewards increase with requirement and duration, including Energy Credits, Dilithium Ore, Skill Points, Prisoners, Colonists, 1x-Use Admiralty Ships, and R&D Materials. Note that the innate SP is not obvious to calculate, as KDF rewards focus on additional Dilithium Ore, while Federation rewards focus on additional Skill Points for the same exact Assignment.
The reward of each Assignment is based on multiple factors. Each Assignment presents its base rewards, without factoring in bonuses of the ships assigned to it. The primary determination factor is the duration of an Assignment; a 15 minute Assignment rewards 90 CXP (base) and 562 SP (base), increasing non-linear to a 4 hour Assignment rewarding 720 CXP (base) and 4500 SP (base), no matter of the Assignment quality. The secondary determination factor is the requirement of an Assignment (and its deducted quality), that defines the additional rewards.
In addition, Events will always be attached to an Assignment, and often will modify requirements and Critical chances, but can also add rewards. An Assignment and its randomly assigned Event are always inseparable and have to be attempted (or passed) together. When turned in for reward (on Success or Critical), the Event will grant its reward at the same time (if it has one).
Finally, on a Critical outcome the Assignment reward will often include one Pass Token that can be used to pass or discard an available Assignment, which are useful for Assignments with unobtainable requirements (for example an Event modifying +100 ENG/TAC/SCI, or +50 ALL on aAssignment). Furthermore, the additional reward will be increased in general, as well as the Event reward there is one. There are some circumstances (yet unknown, if intended or not), when Critical outcomes may even reward two Pass Tokens or none at all.
Tour of Duty[edit | edit source]
The Tour of Duty (ToD) is a repeatable 10-part chain of , with the "10 of 10" ToD-Assignment being the only one, to reward by itself anything else than CXP and SP; the rewards are individual by Campaign:Assignments, specific to each Campaign. The ToD-Assignments are not tied to the Campaign progress, other than that they reward significant CXP and Skill Points. Each ToD-Assignment has a 20 hour duration, and a base reward of 2,160 CXP and 13,500
- United Federation of Planets
- Klingon Empire
- 30,000 Dilithium Ore
- Romulan Republic
- Ferengi Trade Alliance
- 30,000 Dilithium Ore
Unlike regular Assignments, where the quality of an Assignment it an indicator for the Stats requirement, the requirement ofquality ToD-Assignments rises linear from part to part, starting at 10/10/10 for the "1 of 10" Assignment, and ending at 100/100/100 for the "10 of 10" Assignment.
As with any other Assignment, the requirement and reward of each ToD may be modified by an Event; this hypothetically includes the modification of the "10 of 10" ToD requirement up to 150/150/150 (Borg Transwarp Gateway!).
- If you encounter "150/150/150" ToD requirement, there is no possible combinations without special abilities currently. If you consider special abilities, Several combinations are available, one of them is here:
- I.K.S. Hegh (ENG 62, TAC 42, SCI 31) ; +20 SCI per Any Ship (Note: Not include itself)
- U.S.S. Rhode Island (ENG 30, TAC 27, SCI 78) ; 3x Critical Rating from Any Stats
- Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser (ENG 62, TAC 33, SCI 31) ; Ignores +/- TAC from Events
If you apply these 3 ships, requirement becomes 150/100/150, and that ToD admiralty mission is now possible to complete.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Event
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Assignments and Events
- Campaign XP (Assignment only)
- Experience Points (Assignment only)
- Dilithium Ore (Assignment or Event)
- Energy Credits (Assignment or Event)
- Gold-Pressed Latinum (Ferengi Trade Alliance assignments only)
- R&D Material (Assignment or Event)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 1)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 2)
- Package of R&D Materials (Assignment Reward - Tier 3)
- Package of Uncommon R&D Materials (Hazard Reward)
- Package of Rare R&D Materials (Hazard Reward)
- Package of Very Rare R&D Materials (Hazard Reward)
- Package of Scavenged R&D Materials (Hazard Reward)
- Faction-Specific Colonist, Ferengi Trader (Box) (Assignment only)
- Faction-Specific Prisoner (Box) (Assignment only)
- 1x-Use Admiralty Ship (Assignment only)
- Pass Token (Critical only)
- Tour of Duty (10 of 10)
- United Federation of Planets: Specialization Point ×2
- Klingon Empire: Dilithium Ore: 30,000
- Romulan Republic: Romulan Republic Universal Tech Upgrade ×4
- Ferengi Trade Alliance: Dilithium Ore: 30,000
- Campaign Level 10 Rewards
- United Federation of Planets: , 5 Pass Tokens Ship Card, 20,000
- Klingon Empire: , 5 Pass Tokens Ship Card, 20,000
- Romulan Republic: , 5 Pass Tokens Ship Card, 20,000
- Ferengi Trade Alliance: , 5 Pass Tokens Ship Card, 20,000
Ships[edit | edit source]
See also: Admiralty System Ship Master List.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
Every starship (including shuttlecraft) gives an Admiralty Ship card, which can be used in the Admiralty System. An Admiralty Ship will remain in your roster, even after dismissing the ships that they were obtained from. You can have an unlimited amount of such Ships. They come in five rarities.
- Light Cruiser. These are the lowest quality of Admiralty Ships. ships are most levelling starships, such as the
- Mirror Universe Deep Space Science Vessel. ships are most lockbox consolation prizes, such as the
- Mat'Ha Raptor. ships are most C-Store ships with a fleet variant, such as the
- Fleet Mat'Ha Raptor and Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird. ships are most fleet ships and fleet-grade C-Store ships, such as the
- Lockbox, Lobi, and Promotion, as well as event ships, such as the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier, Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort Carrier or Kobali Samsar Cruiser. ships are most
- I.K.S. Hegh. ships are special rewards, namely giveaways or for reaching level 10 in admiralty campaigns, one such reward is
Stats[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ships have three main stats: Tactical, Science, and Engineering. The highest stat is usually dependant on what the seating is, one with a commander level tactical slot would have a higher tactical score than one with a science commander level.
Special Abilities[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ships have a special ability that can help in assignments, such as "+8 ENG per SciShip or TacShip".
Cooldown Timers[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ship cooldowns are dependant on their tier.
- Small Craft: 5 minutes
- Tier 1: 30 minutes
- Tier 2: 2 hours
- Tier 3: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Tier 4: 8 hours
- Tier 5: 12 hours and 30 minutes
- Tier 6: 18 hours
Some Admiralty Ships have a special ability that reduces the cooldown of other ships in that assignment, whilst some others have the ability to boost the stats of large ships by +10, but doesn't affect small craft.
One Time use Ships[edit | edit source]
Certain Admiralty assignments can grant a box that gives a one-time use ship card. These ships can only be used once. Only Tier 6 ships are given from these assignments.
Admiralty Rewards[edit | edit source]
For reaching level 10 in any campaign, you get a special ship from that faction. Those ships are Epic, have better stats than their basic variants and are multiple use. Special ships can also be rewarded from certain other places, like Missions or Events.
United Federation of Planets - U.S.S. Rhode Island[edit | edit source]
|3x Critical Rating from All Stats|
Klingon Empire - I.K.S. Hegh[edit | edit source]
|+20 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Romulan Republic - R.R.W. Zdenia[edit | edit source]
|+15 ENG and TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Ferengi Trade Alliance - Quark’s Triumph[edit | edit source]
|-20% Maintenance per ANY Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Level Rewards[edit | edit source]
Level 65 - C.U.V. Tain[edit | edit source]
|2.5x Critical Rating from Events|
Mission Rewards[edit | edit source]
Shield of Tomorrow - U.S.S. Sally Ride[edit | edit source]
Sally Ride can be obtained as an Admiralty card by travelling to the Narendra System, located in the Narendra Sector of the Beta Quadrant, and hailing the "U.S.S. Sally Ride" vessel located in sector space next to the system. This ship is obtainable by players of any faction at any rank, regardless of Admiralty System availability.
|+20 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Time and Tide reward - U.S.S. Pastak[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Pastak is the first Admiralty ship which has two completely different special abilities.
“Time and Tide” (59+)
|Ignores +/-SCI from Events and|
+8 SCI per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)
Past Rewards[edit | edit source]
The Breach Event (March 2016) Reward - V.S.S. Tanius[edit | edit source]
|+50 ALL when Alone|
First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Phoenix Replica Smallcraft[edit | edit source]
|Ignores ALL Event Modifiers|
First Contact Day (April 2016) Giveaway - Assimilated Assault Cruiser[edit | edit source]
|+20 ENG per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Mirror Invasion Event (August 2016) Reward - I.S.S. Stadi[edit | edit source]
|+20 TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
Gamma Recruitment (July 2018) - Odo's Flagship[edit | edit source]
|4x Critical Rating from Engineering|
Accolades[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek Online: Admiralty System
- Star Trek Online: Romulan Republic Campaign
- Star Trek Online: Ferengi Admiralty Campaign
- The total Stats requirement of 150/150/150 (=450 points), currently exceeds any combinations of known and released Ship Cards from the Ship Master List, not factoring in Special Abilities.