(Redirected from Admiral T'nae)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Turning Point”: T'nae is part of a Federation delegation attending a conference on Khitomer about the proposed colonization of New Romulus by the Romulan Republic.
- “Temporal Ambassador”: In an alternate timeline, T'nae is a laborer working for the Tholian Assembly at a base in the Azure Nebula. She later escapes to the Enterprise-C along with the player, Richard Castillo, and Tasha Yar.
- “Toward Freedom”: Federation-aligned Romulan Republic players meet with T'nae on Starbase 39-Sierra to receive new orders.
- “The Temporal Front”: T'nae is present at the Alliance Summit on New Romulus.
- “Survivor”: The player discovers the alternate timeline version of T'nae survived the destruction of the Enterprise-C and had been imprisoned on a Tal Shiar installation in the Pictae System. The player then helps Daniels rescue T'nae from Tholians so he can reintegrate T'nae with her prime timeline counterpart to put an end to a series of temporal anomalies being caused by her presence.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- “Empress Sela”: Admiral T'nae sends the player to a diplomatic meeting with Empress Sela, and later coordinates the defense of Vulcan against a surprise attack by a Romulan fleet under Sela's command.
- “Desperate Measures”: T'nae orders the player to destroy a Borg Sphere the Tal Shiar is studying in the Pilatus System.
- “Shadow Play”: T'nae asks the player to deliver the Romulan survivor T'Kela to her home on Cirini Prime.
- “Taris”: T'nae orders the player to rendezvous with the R.R.W. Lleiset to assist in the hunt for Taris.
- “The Vault”: T'nae directs the player to investigate The Vault in the Haakona System.
- “Mine Enemy”: T'nae asks the player to investigate one of Obisek's targets, a mine in the Hfihar System.
- “Frozen”: T'nae orders the player to find the Reman base in the Dera System.
- “Cutting the Cord”: T'nae directs the player to capture Hakeev in the Brea System.
- “Darkness Before the Dawn”: T'nae informs the player that Obisek has asked for a word.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Ripples": Aboard the U.S.S. Pastak, Lieutenant Ayobami Ibori and Commander Nereda summon Captain Benjamin Walker from his ready room. They have identified an example of a unique type of temporal anomaly - one which creates two separate "blips" in the fabric of time, at different points. However, they are unable to find the secondary anomaly. Concerned, they call Daniels for a consult. Daniels assures them that he will find the secondary anomaly with the assistance of a certain captain, whereupon they can integrate the two anomalies to stabilize the timeline. Daniels asks Walker to take the Pastak to make contact with the primary anomaly - Admiral T'nae.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the station's overhaul in the Legacy of Romulus expansion, a Starfleet officer identical in appearance to T'nae could be seen in the east room on the main level of Drozana Station next to the bank terminals, this officer being identified as "Federation Head of Security".
- In Temporal Ambassador, when asked what she could do to help free the Enterprise-C, the alternate T'nae informs the player that her first posting in Starfleet was to an Ambassador-class vessel. Whether the 'correct' timeline's T'nae also shared that assignment is currently unknown due to a lack of information regarding the exact ship and circumstances of the alternate T'nae's assignment.