Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
(Redirected from Admiral Kererek)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Voice of the Voiceless”: Subcommander Nadel orders the player to contact Admiral Kererek. Kererek orders the player to remain on standby in that sector block in anticipation of Elachi activity.
- “Devil's Choice”/ “Shadow Play”: On his flagship, Kererek participates in the defense of New Romulus against a massive Elachi attack.
- “Secrets of the Ancients”: Kererek hails Romulan Republic players to congratulate them on their achievements and provide them with a reward for their efforts on behalf of the Republic.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Kererek is present during the preparations to reactivate the Iconian gateway on New Romulus, but leaves before the actual ceremony.
- “Republic Day”: Admiral Kererek asks the player to visit the New Romulan flagship R.R.W. Lleiset in order to commemorate Republic Day but also to test out a new weapon against the Undine.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Republic players establish contact with Admiral Kererek after tapping into a Hirogen communications array in the Trakia System.
- “Uneasy Allies”: Kererek contacts Republic players to inform them of Sela's escape from Republic custody. When the player informs him they've found her, he instructs them to go along with Sela's offer to uncover more information about the Iconians.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Kererek gives a speech to the surviving allied forces at the Romulan Flotilla following the destruction of the Iconian Gateway on New Romulus and the annihilation of the Preservers on Lae'nas III. He expresses doubt that the Iconians can be beaten, but goes on to rally the allies by ensuring that the Iconians will pay a steep price for their victories.
- “Broken Circle”: Kererek is present for the briefing prior to the Alliance's assault on the Herald Sphere.
- “The Temporal Front”: Kererek is present at the Alliance Summit on New Romulus.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- "Vengeance" episode
- “Abducted”: Kererek orders the player to respond to a distress signal from Rh'Ihho Station, which is being attacked by the Elachi.
- “Small Packages”: Kererek sends the player to Subcommander Rehu to claim a Tiercel Shuttle.
- “Last Stand”: Kererek dispatches the player to defend small colonies and space stations from the Elachi.
- “The Best Defense”: Kererek sends the player to defend the Rhi System from an Elachi attack.
- “Turnabout”: Kererek orders the player to the NGC-863 Subspace Anomaly to commandeer an Elachi ship, locate an Elachi base known to be hidden there, and to gather as much information as possible regarding Elachi forces and fleet movements.
- “Devil's Choice”: Kererek orders the player to take the stolen Elachi ship and destroy their hidden subspace base. He then coordinates efforts to defend New Romulus from an Elachi invasion fleet.
- "Freedom" episode
- "Cardassian Struggle" episode
- "Future Proof" episode
- “Sunrise”: After the conclusion of the Iconian War, Kererek instructs the player to investigate a dying star in an Unexplored System near Ferenginar.
- “Stormbound”: Kererek directs the player to meet with Kal Dano in the Na'kuhl System to recover the Tox Uthat from the Tholians.
- “Time and Tide”: Kererek informs the player that the Republic has been contacted by the Federation from the 29th Century, and that the player is to meet with the U.S.S. Pastak in the Kyana System.
- Promotion missions
- “Republic Day” event
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kererek was flag officer on the R.R.W. Saeihr, a Republic warbird of unspecified class, until it was destroyed by the Elachi. Based on Kererek being present in New Romulus Command as soon as it becomes accessible and the dialogue being available at that time, it's likely that the Saeihr was destroyed at some point before the events of “Turning Point” when the Republic officially establishes New Romulus and New Romulus Command, and that it is not the ship he commands in “Devil's Choice”/ “Shadow Play”.