Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
Overview[edit | edit source]
Weapon System Efficiency is a Cruiser Command ability. It reduces weapon power drain by 25% for the cruiser and all nearby allies.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The Weapon System Efficiency Command reduces power drain from weapons by 25% for the cruiser and nearby allies. This Command will reduce the significant drain from directed energy weapon fire. Ultimately, this will lead to higher sustained damage and quicker recovery from firing energy draining powers.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Federation Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, and Dreadnought Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: PB AoE weapon power drain reduction
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
PBAOE Weapon Power Cost Reduction
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
It is worth noting that this ability operates under the same mathematical rule that governs cooldown time reductions. Weapons power-usage is calculated using the following formula:
Power_Cost = Base_Power / (100% + 25%) or Power_Cost = Base_Power / 1.25
For a beam array, this would reduce the base power cost from 10 to a net cost of 8 points, instead of 7.5.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.