Ability: Turret Fabrication
Overview[edit | edit source]
Turret Fabrication creates a fixed position energy weapons platform that will attack nearby enemies. Depending on the level created, it will use a different type of attack, from single beams, to a Gatling-type rapid burst mode. The damage type and associated special effects depend on the user's affiliation. Starfleet turrets use phasers, KDF turrets use disruptors and RRF turrets use plasma weapons.
Like many of the Engineers offensive fabrications, and a Tactical players' Security Escort , these can be useful in laying down additional fire from multiple vectors, allowing for opportunities for flanking damage.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Turret Fabrication creates a fixed position weapon platform at your location that fire beam weapons at nearby enemies. Turret IV is equipped with a plasma flame thrower for attacking close-range targets and a gattling beam burst attack for longer range targets.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Create Energy Turret
- Activation: 1.25 sec charge, 1.25 sec activate
- Range: N/A
- Shares a 10 cooldown with:
- Modified by:
- Provided by:
BOff Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Turret Fabrication I: Lieutenant||20 sec||
|Turret Fabrication II: Lieutenant Commander||20 sec||
|Turret Fabrication III: Commander||20 sec||
Module Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/Module Quality||CD||Ability Effects|
|Beam Turret Fabrication I:||20 sec||
|Bolt Turret Fabrication II:||20 sec||
|Bolt Turret Fabrication III:||20 sec||
|Burst Turret Fabrication IV:||20 sec||
|Flamethrower Turret Fabrication V:||20 sec|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Your Captain requires a kit to use this ability. Bridge officers do not.
- The extra turrets that can spawn when you have a Fabrication Engineer slotted are limited to one set per character. If they are already active when they spawn again, the previous bonus turrets will disappear.
- You can however have one set of bonus turrets from your captain, and another, different set of bonus turrets summoned from one of your engineering bridge officers.