Ability: Torpedo: Transport Warhead
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The next torpedo launched by your vessel will be transported instantly to the command decks of the enemy ship. After a short fuse timer it will explode to deal damage which bypasses shields. This explosion also has a chance to knock a random subsystem offline.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Torpedo Weapons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Range: N/A
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||30 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||30 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The additional effects based on Torpedo type:
- Transphasic torpedoes also apply a shield resilience debuff.
- Romulan Hyper-Plasma torpedoes cause a second explosion 2 seconds after the first.
- This ability is likely based on a tactic used by the U.S.S. Voyager against a Borg Probe in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Dark Frontier".
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.