Ability: Timely Intervention
Overview[edit | edit source]
Timely Intervention teleports the user to an ally whose health is below 50%. After the teleport, the user receives a Dodge bonus while the ally receives a immunity to all Damage as well as a Heal during the immunity. The duration of the effects on the ally increase with his health approaching zero.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Specialization: Command
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description:
- Intervene on behalf of an ally, saving them from their current fate. Your emergency beacon will initiate a site-to-site transport, ending up in close proximity to the chosen ally, applying a healing-over-time effect and interfering with the targeting of nearby foes so they are unable to target the ally. This sudden transport also makes you temporarily more difficult to target by enemy weaponry.
- This ability will always be used on the nearest ally within 50m, but may only be activated if they are below 50% Health. The duration of the Untargetable effect scales up, the lower their Health % is at the time of activation. If an Ally is made Untargetable by this ability, they cannot benefit from this ability for several seconds.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self and Ally
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Buff / Teleport / Immunity
- Activation: 1 sec
- Range: 30m
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30s||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||30s||
|Rank III: Commander||30s||
|Rank IV: Player Only||30s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The Healing Effect increases with Rank.
- The Cooldown jumped from 1min 30s to 30sec every time the ability was tested