Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Timeline Collapse
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Timeline Collapse ability creates an anomaly at the target's location which reveals cloaked ships, disables Pilot Maneuvers, pulls all foes within 3km area to center and deals AoE Physical Hazard damage. All effects are enhanced by Entropy points on Foes (which are then consumed), while Damage received is decreased with distance from center.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Initiate a violent rupture into an alternate timeline, causing a turbulent instability of local spacetime. Enemies caught in the resulting anomaly will be pulled towards its center for a few seconds before it collapses. Upon collapsing, the resulting explosion will deal physical damage (more damage closer to the epicenter) as well as briefly disabling affected foes. The damage and disable are amplifies by the presence of Entropy on affected foes.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Debuff, Hazard, Entropy Consumer
- Range: 10 kilometer Range; 135' targeting arc
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Subsystems Power Level
- Duty Officer
- Starship Trait
- Exotic Modulation - Activating Temporal Operative ability will provide +20% Exotic Damage for 15 sec.
- Highly Specialized - All other specialist bridge officer abilities recharge time reduced and increase to several skills.
- Particle Feedback Loop - Activation of exotic damage abilities provide bonus to the Skill: Hull Penetration.
- Unstable Anomalies - Anomalies cause 5km Heavy Kinetic Explosion to when ability expires
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lt Commander||40 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||40 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||40 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Above numbers are @ 100 EPG 94 Aux on Eternal Class Science Vessel
[edit | edit source]
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website.