Ability: Target Engines Subsystems
Overview[edit | edit source]
Target Engines Subsystems upgrades your next Beam Weapon attack to include (in addition to the weapon's normal damage) a drain to the target's engine power and a chance to knock the target's engine systems offline.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Target Engine Subsystems improves your next beam array attack. Instruct your bridge officer to target enemy impulse engines. This attack deals normal damage, but also drains the targets engine power and has a chance to take the targets engine systems offline.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Tactical-Bridge Officers, Science Vessel
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: ? seconds (approximately 1 second)
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 seconds
- Modified by:
- Energy Weapon Training - Improves energy weapons.
- Targeting Expertise - Improves all weapon accuracy.
- Weapon Specialization - Improves Critical Hit
- Weapon Amplification - Improves Critical Severity.
- Control Expertise - Improves duration of disable.
- Starship Drain Expertise - Improves power drain abilities.
- Duty Officers
- Energy Weapons Officer (Subsystem Targeting Variant)
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45-85s||250||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45-85s||500||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||45-85s||750||
Notes[edit | edit source]
While this ability is active and before it has been fully executed by firing a beam weapon, none of the abilities with which it shares a 15-second cooldown may be activated. However, delaying firing beyond 15 seconds will not otherwise lengthen the shared cooldowns (i.e., abilities with 15-second shared cooldowns that have expired will become immediately available once the beam weapon is fired).
- Formula for Drain (@Level 60):
- Drain = (0.119*skill+24.1)*(Rank+2)/3
- Formula for Duration (@Level 60):
- Duration = 0.038*skill + 8.2
- Cleared by Engineering Team .