Ability: Sweeping Strikes
Overview[edit | edit source]
Sweeping Strikes is an excellent tactical ability when used correctly. It doesn't have a high chance to expose, but if used in a pack of enemies it has a chance to expose each one of them. This ability deals about three times more damage than a melee weapon, and is THE best melee damage dealer, making melee weapons a pointless concept. This ability can deal even more damage than a gun, doing about 190-250 damage on unshielded elite Borg drones, if you have abilities such as Vulcan Physical Strength and Physical Augmentation Armor. Note: Do to the fact it can hit multiple targets at once. This is a great ability to use solo in the Defera invasion Zone Mission : Peer Pressure
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Sweeping Strikes has a high chance of knocking back any nearby foes.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy (6 max)
- Attack Type: Expose
- Ability Type: PBAoE
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 1.5 meters
- Shares cool down with:
- Starts cool down on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Kit Performance
- (Improves All Kit Modules)
- Kit Performance
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||9s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||9s||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||9s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- This ability does not require a melee weapon.
- The damage and DPS of this ability differs highly depending on your rank, the level of the ability, the level of the kit (if applicable), and your personal skills.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.