Ability: Subspace Vortex
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subspace Vortex creates a spatial anomaly that damages enemies within its area of effect and allows point-to-point teleportation for the caster.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tear open a subspace vortex near your foe's current location. This anomaly will deal strong kinetic damage to any foes within 3km of it, as well as creating a stable location to which you can jump your starship, by collapsing the vortex.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: Combo power
- Activation: 1 sec
- Range: 10 km; 135' targeting arc
- Duration: 20 sec
- Cooldown Time: 45 sec
- Recharge Time: 5 sec
- Duplicate ability recharge time: 45 sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Acquired from Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box
- point-to-point teleportation for the caster is currently bugged.
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Listed damage is based on ability with 99 particle generator points. Your captain skills, traits, consoles, aux levels etc will heavily affect the damage output of this ability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Xindi-Insectoid vessel activates Subspace Vortex