We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ability: Subspace Vortex
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subspace Vortex creates a spatial anomaly that damages enemies within its area of effect and allows point-to-point teleportation for the caster.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tear open a subspace vortex near your foe's current location. This anomaly will deal strong kinetic damage to any foes within 3km of it, as well as creating a stable location to which you can jump your starship, by collapsing the vortex.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: Combo power
- Activation: 1 sec
- Range: 10 km; 135' targeting arc
- Duration: 20 sec
- Cooldown Time: 45 sec
- Recharge Time: 5 sec
- Duplicate ability recharge time: 45 sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Acquired from Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Listed damage is based on ability with 99 particle generator points. Your captain skills, traits, consoles, aux levels etc will heavily affect the damage output of this ability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Xindi-Insectoid vessel activates Subspace Vortex