Ability: Subspace Interception
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subspace Interception is a Command Bridge Officer space ability. It teleports the user to an ally whose health is below 50%. After the teleport, the user receives a Defense bonus while the ally receives a immunity to all Damage as well as a Heal during the immunity. The duration of the effects on the ally increase with his health approaching zero.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Command
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Intervene on behalf of an ally, saving them from their current fate. Your ship will initiate a short warp burst, ending up in close proximity to the nearest ally that is below 50% Hull, and interfering with the targeting systems of nearby foes so they are unable to target the ally. This sudden warp jump also makes your ship temporarily more difficult to target by enemy weaponry.
This ability will automatically target the nearest ally within 10.0km that is currently below 50% Hull. It cannot be activated unless at least one nearby ally needs saving. The duration of the Untargetable effect scales up, the lower their Hull % is at the time of activation.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Buff / Teleport / Immunity
- Activation: Instant
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||1 min 30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||1 min 30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||1 min 30 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The Healing Effect increases with Rank.