Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Ability: Subspace Anesthezine Mine
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subspace Anesthezine Mine creates a self cloaking mine that deals Kinetic Damage to any foe in its Explosion radius when it is triggered. Additionally all foes hit will be debuffed and have a chance to be stunned.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Deploy a single subspace mine. After being deployed, this mine will enter subspace, making it extremely difficult to detect. If an enemy approaches it, it will exit subspace and detonate in a cloud of Anesthizine Gas. This gas will slow and weaken any nearby foes, and has a chance to put them into a coughing fit that prevents all other actions. You may have up to four of these mines deployed at once. Note: Enemies the do not breathe, or are wearing Environmental Suits or Rebreathers, are not affected by Anesthizine Gas!
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officer, Captain
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Spawn Mines
- Activation: 2.5 sec
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Bridge Officer Trainer (Rank I, Rank II)
- Captain Training (Rank III)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||30 sec||
|Rank IV: Player Only||30 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Kinetic Damage and Steahlth increase with Rank.