As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Ability: Subnucleonic Carrier Wave
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subnucleonic Carrier Wave is an Intelligence Bridge Officer space ability. It disrupts the effects of any beneficial buffs on nearby foes and increases recharge time of their abilities.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Emit a subnucleonic pulse into the nearby area of space, disrupting the effects of any beneficial effects on nearby foes and adversely affecting their ability recharge rates. This ability is less effective than Subnucleonic Beam, but can affect up to 5 targets.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Affects Foe (5 max)
- Ability Type: Science-based debuff
- Activation: Instant
- Range: 5 kilometer Sphere
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self 60 Sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||2 min||
|Rank II: Commander||2 min||
|Rank III: Commander||2 min||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Subnucleonic Carrier Wave can be countered by Science Team.
- Subnucleonic Carrier Wave has a 5km max radius range