Ability: Subnucleonic Beam
Overview[edit | edit source]
Subnucleonic Beam is a space ability available to Science players when they reach Lt. Commander grade 8 rank. It stuns the target's bridge crew, removing any currently applied buffs and slowing the recharge time of their abilities and weapon systems. Increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession Science
- Locale Space
- Game Description: Subnucleonic Beam stuns the target's bridge crew, removing any currently applied buffs and slowing the recharge time of their abilities and weapon systems. Increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Lt. Commander
- Target: Enemy
- System: None
- Ability Type: N/A
- Activation: 0.83 second
- Range: 10 km; 135' targeting arc
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||2 min||
|Rank II: Commander||2 min||
|Rank III: Captain||2 min||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Subnucleonic Beam can be countered by Science Team.
- Increasing auxiliary power has diminishing effects at higher power levels for Subnucleonic Beam. Thus, increasing auxiliary power from 30 to 35 does more than double the benefit to the debuff that increasing the power from 120 to 125 does. Though the power increase effects are less, the total debuff will be better with power set to 125 rather than 35 (-70% as compared to -53.1%).
- This ability can be devastatingly effective when used in PvP to remove all defensive buffs from a target in conjunction with your team focusing fire and attack abilities on the target.