Ability: Stun Grenade
Overview[edit | edit source]
Stun Grenade is an ability that can easily change the course of a battle, and as such carries a reasonably long cooldown — the longest cooldown of any of the grenades for a Tactical officer. The Kinetic damage is minimal, but the hold is this ability's primary use. The hold appears to be solid and non-fragile, so it won't break on damage.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Stun Grenade throws a grenade at the target. The grenade explodes on contact, dealing area of effect kinetic damage and holding targets. It is possible for the target to move away from the blast radius while the grenade is in transit. Shields drastically reduce the effects of kinetic damage.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: AoE
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: 30.48 meters (to throw); 60.96 meters (blast radius)
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Commander||60s||
|Rank II: Commander||60s||
|Rank III: Commander||60s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Like most grenades, this ability requires that you have a valid target.
- The kinetic damage is highly based around the skill level (or kit level) and what skills the player has chosen to modify it.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.