Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
Overview[edit | edit source]
Strategic Maneuvering is a Cruiser Command ability. It grants a turn rate boost to the cruiser and all nearby allies.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Command - Strategic Manuevering increases the rate of speed turn rate, and inertia for your ship and up to 20 allies within a 5 km radius of your ship. If another ally has this ability active the effects do not stack.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Federation Cruiser and Battle Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: PB AoE turn boost
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
PBAOE Speed and Turn Rate Buff
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- This can be useful on cruisers with lower turn rates, such as the Odyssey and Exploration cruisers, which possess the sturdiness and power generation to forgo using the other Cruiser Commands.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.