Ability: Smoke Grenade
Overview[edit | edit source]
Smoke Grenade has its uses in PvE due to NPCs conforming to rules, but in PvP — due to how obvious the skill is — it provides little benefit other than debuffing the enemies' perception; however, players are highly unlikely to remain in the cloud. Also, the grenade is a Point Blank Area of Effect skill, meaning it creates the cloud from the position of the character that used it. To debuff an enemy you would have to be within 30 meters of them. Note: If used in close quarters, a savvy Tactical Officer can follow up this skill with the ability :Sweeping Strikes for devastating effects.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Smoke Grenade creates a smoke cloud at the target's location that reduces enemy perception and improves ally stealth for any within the cloud effect.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Everything alive
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: PBAoE
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: 60.96 meters (blast radius)
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||24s||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||24s||
|Rank III: Commander||24s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most grenades, this ability does not require a target since it is a PBAoE.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.